Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cute and Creepy Critters for Halloween

Here is a cute little treasure I came across last week.
Creepy Cute Crochet

A friend of mine, who knows I love to crochet, found this at the library and brought it over to show me. Creepy Cute Crochet by Christian Haden has got some of the most adorable creepy critters to make for Halloween. All of the creatures have the same basic pattern to follow for the head and body, and then there are lots of embellishments and accessories to make or add to your creation. My three favorite creatures are the skeleton bride and groom, and the corporate zombie. So, if you have a knack and/or passion for crochet, this is a great little book to add to your pattern collection.

3 comments:

  1. The little grim reaper is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fun! I am a new follower from Network Your Blog. Pls follow back. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/. hugs, GraceinAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, thanks for following!
    I love your blog, it is so hilarious!
    Bean

    ReplyDelete