Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WWW Wednesday



This is a weekly meme from Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

OK, I'm getting back up to speed with my posts, and here is my WWW list for this week. Enjoy!


1. I have just started reading Blessings by Anna Quindlen. This is my monthly selection for the Read Your Own Library Challenge, hosted by the Beauty of Eclecticism. I am enjoying it so far.



2. I just finished Whatever is Lovely by Marsha Maurer. This was a bit agonizing to get through. You can read my review here.


3. My next book is going to be The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. My husband requested I read this title preparatory to some urgent home budget revisions. We have some big home projects to plan for, and he wants me to "catch fire" with Dave Ramsey's plan before we put everything down on paper. I am a big fan of Dave Ramsey, so I expect I'll enjoy this one very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment