Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WWW Wednesday


This is a weekly meme from Should Be ReadingTo play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Here at my house, we've been battling a mean and slow-moving stomach bug. It keeps coming back to me again and again. I'm currently on a modified BRAT diet - bananas, non-buttered toast, and ginger ale. For some reason, I can handle ginger ale, but not water. What's with that?
Hopefully I can catch up on my posting this week, because I've got a couple reviews I need to put up. But first, this week's WWW.....

1. I am currently reading Whatever Is Lovely by Marsha Maurer. This is an ARC I received from NetGalley. Review coming soon...


2. I just finished reading I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore, just in time for my book club meeting tonight. We're going to watch the movie, so I had to get the book done first. Review coming soon...


3. My next book is Blessings by Anna Quindlen. I am reading this for November's Read Your Own Library Challenge, hosted by the Beauty of Eclecticism.

2 comments:

  1. That stomach bug is no fun. Ginger is good for settling the stomach hence the effectiveness of ginger ale.

    I am finishing up an ARC of Cassafire by Alex J Cavanaugh.


    Lee
    Best selling author Lani Diane Rich visits
    Tossing It Out
    Wednesday November 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading Tom Rachman The imperfectionists
    Just read Susan Hill The small hand a ghost story
    Want to read Maggie O'Farrell The hand the first held mine.
    What is it with hands??
    Found you via Book Blogs and am going to follow.
    My blog is http://marchhousebookscom.blogspot.com/
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete