Friday, February 10, 2012

Piling Up on Friday 2/8



*OOPS -- I meant for this to post on Friday, but for some reason the scheduler didn't work*

This weekly meme is hosted here at Finding Your Gibbee. Feel free to play along, and post a link to your blog in the comments below. List all the books you have added to your To Be Read List this week. (These don't have to be titles you have actually purchased.)

I apologize to everyone for not posting this whole week. I am having technical difficulties with my laptop, so posts are at a minimum right now.  Hopefully, everything should be worked out within a week. 
*fingers crossed!!!*

And now, for my new TBR titles that have been piling up this week ....

State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
Mozart's Last Aria by Matt Rees
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
Gillespie and I by Jane Harris
The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown

The Sense of An Ending by Julian Barnes








Dream of Ding Village by Yan Lianke

1 comment:

  1. I also forgot to do this on Friday! So I just did it now. Better late than never! And I bought way too many books last week, so it would feel dishonest to skip this meme right now. :P

    http://thetoweringpile.blogspot.com/2012/02/piling-up-on-friday-on-monday.html

    ReplyDelete