Friday, January 20, 2012

How many pages are on your TBR list?


Lianne at The Towering Pile posted some interesting stats on her blog today. She sorted her TBR list according to book length. And that got me thinking - how many books on my TBR list have more than 300 pages? This is fairly easy to do on Goodreads. You just have to sort your list by number of pages.

Here are the results of my TBR list as of today, Jan 20, 2012.

total books on TBR list (at the moment) = 230 books
< 300 pages = 94 books
> 300 pages = 136 books
-------------------------------
400+ pages = 43 books
500+ pages = 22 books
600+ pages = 12 books
700+ pages = 7 books
800+ pages = 4 books
900+ pages = 3 books
1000+ pages = 2 books

I have to mention there are 7 books on the list that do not have a page count right now. Since they are very new releases, so not all the info on them is listed in Goodreads yet.

So I've got more long books than short books on my TBR list. Hmm, I guess that proves I like more 'meatier' subjects. And it also proves I've got a lot of reading to do! Better get back to it.

Happy reading everyone!
Bean

4 comments:

  1. Holy Hell, I have NO idea! I'll just wait and let GoodReads tell me when the year is over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. This is so cool. I looked at my pages too:
    http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-many-pages-are-in-your-tbr-pile.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kind of surprised by how many of my books were under 300 pages, since most of the books I've been reading lately are around 500 pages. Probably my Goosebumps and Animorphs collections play a part in that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jean,
    It’s Ro from Ro-alwaysinpired!
    I would like to award you the Versatile blog award for the wonderful contributions you make to the writing world!
    Details are at my blog:
    http://ro-alwaysinspired.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blog-award_22.html

    All the best for your blog in 2012, I'll stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete